Grant Harmon: We probably wouldn’t let Grant blog on here but he owns the domain name so we’ve really got no choice. We use the term ‘writer’ loosely since you have to actually post articles to be considered one. We find it ironic that Grant is a man of few words (posts) and yet he never stops talking in person.
More seriously, Grant is our resident expat-expert, having lived in Belgium for six months and currently relocating to London. We expect most of his posts to contain rants about beer, traveling and this mysterious Dutch woman he is desperately in love with in that weird Euro-like non-marrying way.Last 5 posts by Grant Harmon
- Questions Anyone? Ask or Don't Ask Grant - December 18th, 2008
- When is it time to go back for an MBA? - June 18th, 2008
- Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Vacation Time - June 12th, 2008
- Lonely? How to meet young professionals like yourself - May 7th, 2008
- A NewlyCorporate.com Call For Help - AICS - April 29th, 2008