Brandon Henak graduated from Marquette University with degrees in IT and Supply Chain Management. He also graduated from a highly rated rotational leadership program for a fortune 10 company and blogs his experiences and advice here on everything from Generation Y career development to networking and happy hour etiquette. He currently works as an Acquisition Integration Program Manager.
- Guest Post: The Grad School Debate: Back to School or Not? - February 7th, 2012
- 5 Simple Ways to Save Money as a Young Professional - June 17th, 2011
- The iPad Impact: 5 Effects on Work and Leisure - April 20th, 2011
- Solving the Ups and Downs of Personal Budget Enemy #1: Variance - March 26th, 2011
- 5 Things to Consider When Refinancing Your Mortgage as a Young Professional - October 13th, 2010